25-29 February…
Brief preview of this week: General election is getting hotter and hotter and also more and more people is pulling out from contesting…Wonder why?...26th February, my sis and Jamie birthday, 27th mamak geng news (no time to read but surely is about gangsterism), 28th is not the last day of February for this year and 29th the Day where gals can actually propose to a guy to married him (legally and officially)…..
SO here goes my life this week:
25th : Start new project and it was in Kota Kemuning…Far far away and it will be an hour journey from office to client place which end up 2 hours of traveling for the whole day…Was also the day where I come back for the first time at 10pm after work…Haha..
26th : Yet another busy day….Saw a blind, down-syndrome gal in LRT with her mom… I still dun understand why people in Malaysia still live in 3rd world mentality as they really discriminate the children and the mom…Pity them…
27th : Again another busy day. I sleep in senior car during the journey back and fro client place. Another sad story from LRT, saw 3 bapuk acting so yucky in the LRT…I almost vomit… I dun mind seeing gays or a bit sissy guy but this was guy try to put on cosmetic, try to walk like cheap chick, try to dress like ah kua, try to speak like ……ok…just stop it…wanna vomit dy..
28th : Raining day at client place but also tiring day… Those file in the company is arrange from floor until almost reach the roof and those document can already fir my whole house…Imagine that!!! Again, another story from LRT. Morning, I saw one kid ponteng school. He walks without school bag and just wave to those people around. He is kinda famous as almost everyone in the train knows him. He stop same station with me and he cross the road so dangerously and just lost to no way…I wonder how come kids nowadays can just ponteng school so easy. At way back, I saw a young Malay guy taking some drugs…It look like cigarette to me but after he smell a bit, he fees so high that his eye seem like wanna close, walk also a bit dizzy and worst, he talk nonsense a lot..He keep on smelling that things till some of the people try to go away from him…I can tell you, the power of that drug is so geng that it affect almost all of us who sit nearby…I feel a bit dizzy and I take no chance by walking away from the area….Unbelievable right? Believe it!!
29th : I believe no gal will come to me and propose to marry me this year kua….wahaha….But I predict that this year 29th February is surely the day I can rest well after long weekdays and yeah, salary out today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment