Chinese New Year...a time to celebrate and relax…This year CNY, is just simple and normal… Nothing much happen
Here is all about my CNY 2008…The year of Rat…
6 February
Work half day…One of the best day of my work as I drive to office despite I just change the car battery at midnight…It was a rushing day but I like the feeling…So many staff in office but still the warm and harmony feeling inside the office can be feel… Exactly 12.30noon, everyone is packing up including me and there we go….After fetching some of my friends back, I rush back to Klang and wallala my parents already finish cooking the duck, chicken and soup….
So fast…So night fall and we have our reunion dinner….A tradition food (without fail) of fish, braised duck, steamed chicken, Fatt Choi vegetable and Pig stomach soup with fish maw…
And after dinner, my sister and me feel so bored and both of us end up in Giant hypermarket to load our house with more stuff...My god, the hypermarket was full with people but not Chinese….hehe…
Waited till 12 mid night to pray and of course never missed the firework….And of course, I also put the red fire crackers lo…hehe..
Here is the photo of firecracker during CNY...wahaha...and the prove after in the morning
7 February
Wake up extremely late and wait for any call to go to house visit… End up at PJ with cousin…More to reunion as we only meet once a year…
Boring day….
8 February
Wake up extremely extremely late… Went to uncle house…what else if not play and talk like we never meet for years….
Some surprise guest and some yee sang before I cabut to my friends house to gamble…Yeah….won RM 40…so lucky…First year get money from gambling le…
9 February
Friends house visiting….wahaha…house to house, take angpow and gamble different kind of gaming….At last I lost around RM 30++….Sad… Nothing special lo…
10 February
Go temple pray and pray….Saw a blind people keep on pray and pray…My tear always drop down…Then of course the suffering of half and hour kneeing down at the floor….My determination to knee down is because a pregnant woman can even knee down so long… (of course she have the knee down cushion ...which I also have but I give to and old lady…hehe)
Wait for friends to come but never turn up…End up at night my friends from KL come and visit me…hehe…surprise visit…
11 February
Wake up late again and come back KL…boring life right..
That all for CNY…
SO what I find this year CNY was not a boring CNY but a very meaningful CNY….I found 3 meaning of CNY in my life…
Reunion with family and friends, Upholding the tradition and Strengthen the unity...
3 must do things for CNY:
Reunion dinner, Pai Nee(visit relative and friends house) and watch CNY advertisement(Petronas ad always the best)
Gong Xi Fa Chai... The year of rat...hehe...no wonder 5 cat are posting behind my house la....waiting for the rat to turn up on CNY le...hehe..
So here go the CNY 2008, and close your eye, CNY 2009 will come very very soon
No comments:
Post a Comment