This year, my valentine is yet another silent, and loneliness day...
After a busy day of work, what I hope for is a good candlenight dinner with the wind... It was really fortunate that I manage to arrive home at 5.45pm, the earliest since I start to work...
My candle night dinner is expected to be alone...No girlfriend, no friend and no family together... Housemate is not back yet...After a very clean bath, I went to kitchen to cook my perfect dinner...Here is what I cook....Maggi soup with side dishes...hahaha...
It was so lonely that I have to on my audio system so it will rock my house...haha...
It was 'My Valentine' by Martina Mcbride... It was one of the nicest song I ever hear...of course, I downloaded it few days before...hehe...and now, i repeat this song for almost 100 times from my computer...I believe my housemate gonna slaughter me already...hehe
Anyway...Happy Belated Valentine....Hope your valentine is as sweet as honey...
5 comments:
Joo ahh..cook something more healthy mah!! All fried..oily..no Veggie!!! TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH laaa...doesn't meant lonely Valentine's Day must be so CHAM one..
wahahaha....open the fridge all also fast food item....sausages, egg, fish chip....wahaha....of course i have healthy food de...everyday a fruit to make my self slim....wahaha...but tak jadi...more and more fat liow...sad la..
pity you.. I thought u would have celebrated it with someone in Pahang.. or is it in soome other state.. can't really recall liao.. muahahahahahahahahaha
ops*** my laughing is so evil~
Ha ha, I thought you are an outgoing guy??? Suppose to celebrate with someone....??
Ha ha, no need to be worried, valentine is to express the love to their love ones.
So here I wanna say :"I love you and happy valentine". Although it is a bit late but just wanna let you know we are not alone.
Ha ha, don't misinterpret, I had said these words to my lectures and friends, including guys and girls.
So what? we should love each other ma.....
Hope you happy always la!!! :D
wahaha....gia min...still old gia min ar, funny and outgoing as usual....thanks...happy belated valentine to u too....
Kent, i not so geng can get gals from outstation de....wahaha..
Post a Comment