Anonymous: Hey...what you doing there....got time for me today..Today Sunday wo..?
DumbAss: No time la...Today not sunday la, idiot...is Monday...
Anonymous: Shit you la....You dreaming until forgot today is sunday ar?
DumbAss: Hey I have been having my 2 days weekend and today I am working...Still want to argue with me ar...Are you leaving in somewhere one day later than Malaysia now?
Anonymous: No la...Still In KL....Today Sunday la...what the hack you doing now??Today where got work wo...
DumbAss: I am working now la...Is monday la dude...If not why I got holiday 2 days ago
Anonymous: Friday is Hari Wilayah Perseketuan and yesterday was saturday lo...Today ma Sunday lo...DumbAss..
DumbAss: Eh yahor...Forgot I have to work on Sunday this week...hehe
**The conversation above was not true but it was what similar to my feeling today....I really wanna call myself the DummAss because I have to work on Sunday...Haha...What to do...CNY is near and this stupid company suddenly wanna chnage the date of reporting so we need to audit them in 4 days...Hope can settle before CNY lo....hehe...So I gonna burn burn and burn midnight oil this week....Hope didn't get sick on CNY...hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment