Anyway this was a reply post to Ms 'en mi mundo-por mis ojos' or more well known with new name 'Ms Australian'... Miss Blonde from Australia. Ji Leng, having a job will not make you financially secure or financially independent. For people who just start working like us, our salary is just enough to feed our stomach... I once heard that JOB actually is short form of 'Just Over Broke'. Businessman are very careful about their cash flow in the company thus, the salary of employee is always been calculate so accurate that it was enough to make sure their employee survive and still motivated to work in the company.
Yeah...stop taking about JOB and SALARY, let’s go back to the convo session. Does convocation really means we must have teddies, flowers and gift? It have been a tradition that most people do carry at least a bouquet of flower during convo which make me wonder should I carry one also during my convo... I personally love flower and having flower during convo look nice but it will also look sissy on guys...What do you think...Of course, friends and family will always come and attend the convocation despite limited entry card been issued by the university. Nowadays, there is also new trend that those friends who come to the convo will never come with empty hand. They will come with gift and souvenir. For gals, undeniable, stuffed toys, chocolate, teddies and flower will be the famous gift while guys always get tie, tie pin, pen, wallet and sometime even flower as well...For me I think, those who come with their heart, is always the best gift to me...hehe...


2 of my favorite hand bouquet
Talking about convo, it was also one of the troublesome processes. I need to take 2 days leave just because of collection and returning of convo gown...What a waste to my annual leave...Haiz...
Ok ok....a bit rojak for my blog post today as I just write what I wanna express in this few days...Today morning, i arrive at office extremely early so I decided to take my breakfast at one of the nearest mamak stall...For Zhe Quan and Ji Leng, we eat there before on chinese new year eve...Same things happen again! As my office is kinda near to Jalan Chow Kit..~expect what i gonna say already?~ there is a lot of illegal activities happening. During our breakfast chinese new year eve, there is a transvatiles guy who walk in and out to make some business...That is fine of course as he or shall I call she, did not kacau me...Of course he..erm..she keep on sharing at Zhe Quan at that time...But today, without the handsome Zhe Quan with me, I become the target...I didn't realize that inside the mamak area, there is 3 gals dress up in pajamas..I mean a very sexy pajamas with 3 guys...I wonder that was their customer or their daddy…I accidentally stare at one of them, and what next is one of the gals try to send some electric wave to me by clicking her eye and send me flying kiss...OMG...if it was pretty gals or young gals I dun mind la, but this was like mama san...Arr...I almost vomit out my whole roti canai. Just before I finish my roti canai, another sexy mama san come and share same table with me...What the hack, there is hundred and million of empty table in the mamak stall, why should you share table with me...I guess he like office guy since I am the only guy with formal wear. So it was a bit embarrassing as my colleague might just pass through the mamak stall and gravewine can happy in just matter of time…I manage to act fast by placing the money on the table and just walk away…Hehe….I think the mama san will surely think I am a gay since I show no interest on her, but please…please and please…you think I will ever fall in love with those mama san that can even become my mom?? I think my mom is even sweeter and more beautiful than her lo…At least slimmer and better body figures…So it was a bad start for my work today…And it was really bad. I have been doing nothing at office for 2 days since I was not assigned any job yet…So is kinda difficult to act like I am superbly busy while I am actually not….
No comments:
Post a Comment