Sunday, March 2, 2008

ACCA Conference

Yeah, Yesterday I manage to stop by Sg Long for the awesome ACCA-UTAR 2nd Student Conference. It was in deed a better conference than last year as the organizing committee was quite professional in handling all task...As for me, who was not really invited, at last seat at VIP seat...(already expected because I know Sandra will always ask me to accompany her) wakaka...

Congratulation and well done to the committee for the excellent job...Hehe...As an ex-chairman, I am in deed very very proud with the success. Hopefully, with the end of the second largest events, you all are more prepared for the biggest event that will soon arrive in few weeks time... Mr Lai told me that he and the other officer are awaiting for the Tun Ling Cup to be on the stage again...yeah yeah...Fortunately he still recognize me but i doubt he can really recall about the Tun Ling cup things la...wahaha

So to all helpers and committees, congratulation again and if I have time on the upcoming events, I might also stop by in Sg Long... Oh ya...Some people told me that the security and safety in Sg Long had been going from bad to worst, so all students in Sg Long, hope you all can always be alert and be more careful when you all walk to and from the university.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all Accelerate Students graduating on Dec 07, and studying right now,

If you get exemption letter stating that you only have 6 paper been exempted, please dun panic, if you manage to send your latest result by 28 February, you will still be getting full exemption. Always keep contacting with ACCA to get the news going on. The letter you get was processed before they get your final examination result.

To all Accelerate Students graduating on Dec 07, not an ACCA Student yet,

Please register yourself as ACCA student or professional scheme. But before that make sure you register for Initial Registration by 30 June, so you can get your exemption and also be waived from registration fees. If you passed that date, you will need to pay for the registration fees...Don't worry, you no need to take the exam so soon as you still have 10 years to study and 10 years to complete the exam. So please be reminded to act fast and don't take your own sweet time as all document need to be in United Kingdom by 30 June. Please act fast! Thanks


Those who have problem can always email me..Thanks...
Those who complaint that I didn't do my work, "thanks" for the comment as I will try my best to improve myself...Thanks

No comments: