Today mark the last weekend in KL for me before I leave KL for a long work in my hometown, Klang. It was totally happy yet sad news when I get to know that I am going to audit in 2 PLC in Klang which will take 3 month to complete the whole final audit. Too happy because at last I can have experience to audit PLC from head to toe and experience both interim and final audit on the same time but the sad case is, it was not fall on a good timing. It was so near to my convocation and I believe KL will be a gathering for all friends but I will be rushing here and there during the convo preparation period.
Today, I spend the last weekend here in education fair and bukit bintang area. The education fair is suck as only a few institutions came and have their booth...A bit disappointed with this education fair… The rest of the day, walk and buy stuff…Sunday night again and it was time to iron shirt, prepare for the rest of coming weekdays and so on…So tiring!
Speaking about next week, it will be an unpredictable week. After 24th March, my life will change drastically. I will be in Klang for 3 months and I will lost my KL life beside putting away my new room in Sri Permaisuri. Things will be totally change if I gonna stay in Klang while I was working there…The worst thing is, the place I work will be too near yet too far…I can pass by my area but I might not have the chance to stay at house. Now, my manager is still thinking whether we want to stay in client hostel or normal hotel. After 3 months, my life will change again. This time is from bad to worst. I am going to risk myself for going after 2 papers part time in ACCA while focusing in my work. Things will be different by then and again, I need to adapt to this changes as fast as possible. I am gambling with my hard earn money, my precious time and my priceless energy.
Life as auditor is all about changing according to situation and adapts new lifestyle with new environment. Things had been changing like weather nowadays. Sometime is so free and sometime I can even think of proper dinner anymore. I already experience the true meaning of audit. Of cause what I experience is far better than my friend who is working in much more bigger firm as they work day and night 24/7 during peak period.
Money again starts killing me when I start thinking of July. Expenses will be higher by then when tuition fees will start pouring in like water. I believe with government ‘efficient’ work, I could not escape from my repayment of study loan that I took years ago and also my soon to come dream…Increment is the only help that can finance my expenses now so I do hope increment will came in as fast as possible…
I already start abandon my 2008 resolution. Although I successfully cutting down 7kg in 2 months but my body line still so fat!! Today go buy books just to fulfill my resolution of reading at least 3 books per year which I really doubt whether I really got time for it or not and talking about going for gym or swimming, I could only said that “I don’t even got time to shit, no time to even pass by the swimming pool, you think I got time to change to my swimming trunk and jump into the pool?”…So I keep my finger crossing hoping that my resolution can still be fulfill. Just waiting time to find back my real self…hehe…
That all from now...Live life to the fullness, find happiness in you, avoid conflict, and increase productivity. Be Happy and Less Worry…Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Joo..take one by one if you're so busy la..its really very very hard!! i just failed my P2 today..damn sad now..
Haiz...P1 and P3 come first....I will leave P2 for next time...dun worry....I have strong burning desire to pass 2 paper next semester...hehe
Post a Comment