It had been a hard week. Since last two weeks, when I was informed about my work in Klang, I have a very heavy heart. Is not about leaving KL for sure but I feel something not going right here and there. It was true…something is not right…Unexpectedly
On Friday, things turn out to be more than misunderstanding and I end up working late, far and isolated from where I was expected to work…I am fine with that but what turn out to be a disaster is a camera flash from a traffic light. What is that mean? A saman I guess…
Sunday, my last day in KL before I depart to Port Klang and things wasn’t that correct either. By noon, I realize I lost my handphone and it turn out more horrible as I already mistakenly throw my pant with my beloved phone in it…Ok…it turn out my phone look like a fish just been catch from the river….Lolx…But it still operating nicely…Thanks god
It was so soon that I realized is Monday. I didn’t pack my luggage until midnight as I still sense something bad for this work…I try my very best to forgone my inner feeling. I know I have small six sense of predicting what might happen…True enough, my car plate drop at the highway at NKVE. What I can do is look and smile while saying goodbye to my car plate…
Tuesday turn out to be fine as day is full of work. On way back, I was hoping to have a nice sleep afterward. Things always happen differently from what I predicted. I sense something not right again although I try to hide. True enough again…This time a panic, chaotic, and scary event happen…My car tire is burning….Yeah…Burning…
While things are getting to heat up, Wednesday night turn into black night after I notice my camera was infected by virus from Nicholas computer....I have to reformat my whole camera...lolx...I am so scare that I can take photo for my convo on saturday...
That how my week goes. Who the hell is making fun of me using voodoo doll with my name on…Shit…Never been so bad luck in a row for yearssssssssssss….Things is so not “lucky” nowadays I guess………
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment