A week after election, we are still trap in the heavy news full of hot agenda from various party. There are so many states that had problem with forming their own cabinet and state government. Story of boycott, street protesting, calling for leader to resign, swearing in of chief minister, intervene by state ruler and new cabinet announcement can be read from all newspaper, online news and blogs. Undeniable, this year general election had create chaos to the politic arena and make those politician awake that the voter are the king and not the government. The government is the one who should please the rakyat not the rakyat pleasing the government.
The voter have give mandate to both BN and opposition this year and I believe if both cooperating well, they will be a good changes for Malaysia. But till today, what we see is chaos. No cooperative from any party yet…Disappointed…But I believe, time will prove it…
What the news about state government destroying document? What happen dude? Why should they destroy it? Any fishy things inside? Just like Enron case lol…
This few days I passby some important road in KL…I saw a lot of words ABU…thought that someone is trying to make fun with the person call ABU….only then I notice the meaning behind ABU yesterday when I saw the DBKL try to wash away those wording…ABU is asalkan bukan UMNO….= = “
Whatever it is…The voter had spoken, the result had proven….Let work together for Malaysia not Malaysia work for us….Remember...you contest, voter decide, we hope, we want result…Malaysia! You Boleh!!!
Oh ya…please send someone to take off those posters…it look like rubbish nowadays…!! I saw a flag drop to a car and the driver almost accident when the flag drop on his car which block his view…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment