This post is a reply for Blogpost of Nicholas,Goodbye...
It was totally a sad case that I have to bid farewell to my room at Condo Bayu Tasik. My stay here was such a short period merely less than 3 months and now 1"good" news had transfer me to another new home at Crystal Crown Hotel. Yes...I am not lying... I am going to stay 2 - 3 months in that hotel during my most intense, most stressful audit that I might had handle.
Yesterday meeting handle by one of our new staff from Hong Kong was one of the most scary meeting I ever had. Been the youngest in the team and holding a active, average large company, and main subsidiary of PLC, it may sound too difficult to be handle by someone who just graduate few months ago. I really appreciate all knowledge and experience I gain from my seniors who had taught me within this 3 months. As time goes, more responsibility as well as power is going to handle down to us, the new comers...
One by one jobs keep on pouring in although some had not yet been finalize. Currently I got 3 profile on my hand and 2 are in finalizing stage and another is just on the progress.
3 months from now, I believe I will be different people. I might not be wiser, clever or more talented but I might end up skinny due to improper meal....or I might also end up become fat due to good food in Klang. Been home but unable to stay in house sound a bit sad in deed...It was a torture...A silent killer that attack the mind...haha
How am I going to survive...I have strict senior, too good...damm good which scare me every second...This is so near to say goodbye this time....Just too fast...
To Nicholas, don't be sad..I gonna come back very soon...It was 3 months...Life as auditor is unexpected...Really unexpected...I dream to audit PLC and now it was the best time to experience it but it just feel so weird...We have a dedicated team this time. After meeting, 2 of the staff who have convocation next month had cancel their leave application and for me, I change my leave application and was now still pending status. So many thing will change within this 3 months....I swear...It will be the toughest time for me...the most challenging time...But I gonna survive...I will excel...I will be back after 3 months...
So long.....My blog will be temporarily inactive...I believe I gonna update once a fortnight or so...So long my dearest reader, and friends...Don't miss me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment