After days of shock in the nation, immediately the result of election been announce, at last we manage to get away from all non-politic news...So what happen this few days...Just to summarize some nice event...
Bursa index drop after the post-election shock, Sabah and Sarawak flood, Firefly offer free seat to compete with AirAsia, Zakaria Die, My idol (Ong Beng Hee) won Malaysian open....oooo....ooohh wait...Zakaria Die? Which Zakaria?
Zakaria the ex-Pelabuhan Klang MP die...I wonder why? Here is the partial report from www.TheStar.com.my
"His mansion has 21 bathrooms and 16 bedrooms, including 11 that are occupied by each of his children, as well as a VIP room, three living rooms, a dining hall and a prayer room.
The house also has a swimming pool, several gazebos, an orchard, a two-hole golf lawn, an office, a storeroom, two rooms for maids as well as a wet kitchen and a dry kitchen."
Haiz...Sad case...after building a mansion but no chance to enjoy it...Sad...
OK....better dun touch sensitive issue or I will be kill again...
So this week, I work in Hospital...(most expensive in KL)...Saw lot of patient but they didn't look sick...After knowing how much was the 'REAL TREATMENT' price for chemotherapy for cancer people, what I can said is "Please do take care of yourself and live in healthy life"
I wanted to take photo of the filing room as what I always do in most of the company but because the room was beside the operation room, I choose not to do that because it was a hospital...Have to respect that place...I also scare, the photo I take will contain something else...errr....scary...
Till next time, i shall be relaxing for the remaining hours of the day after a whole day of 'shock' events...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YER!!! U WAN TO SAY YOUR PIC WILL HAVE WAT~!!!???!!! SI AH JOO!!!
Wat hospital u go?? Scary...
Post a Comment