Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Finale - Happy Ending

Serving 1 month notice is both torturing and nice period. It was nice because I know I will leave the firm soon, leaving behind all stress and burden. It was torturing because I got 1 month time to say goodbye to the nice colleagues

The celebration come to the climax especially during the last week of the tenure. Farewell party throw in by groups of colleague for almost everyday. It started with Raya Celebration as gathering while for me it was like a grand goodbye party. Taken place at Shue Ting Condominium, we have our poolside barbecue and spaghetti dinner overlooking the Genting Highland.

On Wednesday, I again farewell party by close colleagues at Pizza Hut. On Thursday my beloved senior treated me at KFC and lastly on Friday afternoon my current manager spend me at famous fish head noodle shop and Bah Kut Teh.

After emotional exit yesterday, I went to the finale dinner, a happy ending dinner at King Steamboat at Jalan Ipoh.

We are all serious worker...We are serious during our job...We are dedicated student when we come to study and when we are out for fun, we are just the crazy group of people...

We have cute and act cute people...



and we have playful guy...


We have typical auditor (I realize auditor like to wear white)


We have background lady acting cute...


We have typical stress up auditor


We have unprofessional cook that cook for us...


We are just serious and dedicated staff....We rarely smile during our work but see how sweet is the laughter...But all this is now a memory down the lane for me...I will be missing those laughter, lame joke, smile, and even group msn in the office...


I misses the 12am msn call for lunch planning....I misses my dinner call where no body will entertain me....I misses the time we rushing to college together....I misses the time people laugh in my car calling my car "Gay Cheh"....I misses everything...Despite all this misses, I misses Mei Cheh tea the most...hahahaha...


==Let cheer for our future, our life, our ACCA and our friendship ==

The finale is already pass and what in the past become history and what in the future is the thing that need to be treasure... We might not be colleague anymore but we are still classmate, we are still friend and we are still buddy buddy in msn...

Keep in touch ya...

No comments: