This sunday I am going to Phuket to relax and have some fun...My mood was fully turn on and I am learning some Thai language in case I need it during the journey. Sawadee Krap....
Everything seem perfect. I manage to get the cheapest flight and hotel ever...For an outing on beaches like Phuket, what is the meaning if there is no sunlight, sand and sea...
Sand and sea is surely there but what make me heart attack is the sunlight might not be there....Damm
A check on phuket wheather reveal that there is probability of having rain on the chosen date that I wanted to go snorkeling...That is bad...2nd check with yet another weather forecast say that 95% rain and 5% variance....Damm...that make me even sad....
Almost all website show that there will be raining on Monday whereby I am going for snorkeling.....SO i really have heart attack...haha..
Nevermind thanks to google weather, I am satisfied....It read Sunny day with isolated rain in certain area with 10% variance....Hope so la...haha...
See ya....Phuket I am coming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment