3.30am of 19 October 2008, I sit in front of the monitor screen blogging.
I am not crazy dude...I have pre-phuket insomnia...
Basically when I was young, I always get too excited about trip or maybe over worried. My heart pump very fast thinking of the excitement and fun. Is like my body wasn't there yet but my soul already in Phuket.
I thought I have no longer having this pre-trip insomnia since I enter college. When I was in college, basically I can sleep very well for all the trip I organize or I went too. There is once trip that I even overslept.
Why? Why do I have difficulty in sleeping a night before the trip...I am damm hungry now. Blogging while drinking my hot Milo...wondering how my trip will be.
How could I just stop thinking....Maybe I just too excited.
It was pre-phuket insomnia....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment