Back to Klang suppose to be a good thing. I can relax after a long hectic lifestyle. 5 years of non stop studying and working really make me sick....But all this assumption seem wrong nowadays....
Klang is becoming a terrible place. The air quality is so bad compare to Klang especially near the town area and the jam was just unbearable.
My journey back Klang was absolutely a terrible journey. The jam started from Bukit Raja toll up to the main town of Klang. No thanks to the idiot development from the ex-local government.
My journey to my class in Sunway today turnout to be a nightmare. I thought I could be he earliest to arrive in class since I come out at 5.45 which was quite early as my journey to the college will normally take 25 minutes or less. To my horrow, the rain started just when I departed from my house. The traffic jam in the class city have create chaostic problem what what even worst is the jam at the federal highway. I was moving at the average of 5-10km per hour. The snake line which started near the Mara University till the Batu Tiga toll had taken up 1 and quarter hour of my journey...It was really a bad day I believe...Along the way there is 9 accidents and bad float near the highway exit that causes long queue at some of the exit point. To make my day worst upon my exit near the Subang parade, I need to bumper to bumper to my college which take another 40 minutes of my time...
Why do Malaysian so patient when come to traffic jam? I didn't even hear any car honking or shouting...hehe...I believe we all Malaysian know that honking is useless as there will be no change in the situation...Haiz...Malaysia...
Reduce fuel but increse in traffic jam....I believe it make no different to our daily life...hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment