Looking back at those photos really make me feel wanna go back study and forget about work.
Life as students are full of adventure and fun....especially during the final year...
We handle stress in our own way, teasing each other, making fun of each other, and sometime even msn among the housemate although they are just few metres away from us!
Life is more meaningful when we gossip each other whole night long, cook pan mee together and eat spagetti with candle light...
Even there is lot of tests, presentations, courseworks, thesis, exams and even tons of homeworks, it doesn't seem to bother us. Though we stay up during midnight rushing for the assignment, the joy and fun is something we enjoy so much.
Looking back on my picture folder, i realised how childish I am, how stupid I am and how different I am.
Looking back at my pre-university picture, I can't help but to laugh my mushroom hair....how we all look so innocent and naive....I only can say that we are now much older now!
I am trying to clear away my picture folder as it accomodate 99% of my harddisk now and I could not help but to laugh till my tear drop on some photo that I never ever show to anyone and I have been asked not to make it public! I wonder should I break the rules now!!!
I also accidentally discover some video in my photo folder that remind me of some stupid video we capture especially when we go hysteria during our assignment....Some of the highlight video are "Kuai Tian La, wo yiau niua niua la".... I believe Jamie and Jenny understand which video i talking about....I can't show u here because if I do, Jenny will run after me with parang tomorrow! I found out that Jenny has quite a lot of video including the magic show of turning 10 ringgit to 70 ringgit....
I do miss some of the time in the pass...
I miss Ah Kau, Brownie what ever the dog is call....

I miss Ah Wan Ah Kat....
.jpg)
I miss sponge cake with cream and tomato ketchup
i miss Mamak'ing under the tree
I miss sleeping in living room while gossiping about 'Ah Ka'
I miss supper at Mc D during study week!
I regreted taking stupid video on Ms Number 4....which i could not find back the video....Jamie....please make a copy for me.....

2 comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.
Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.
P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.
http://theblogmoney.com
Post a Comment