Saturday, January 12, 2008

Anything? Whatever?

Haiz...wonder if you when into the kopitiam and the taukeh ask what u wanna drink...With so many drink available at last you can't really make up your mind and you will always end up with 'leong sui' or herbal tea...

Imagine you end up in 7-11 and you standing in front of the drink section, staring at thousand of different drink and end up buying coke after standing there for few minutes!!

Thanks to my friend from K-worker I get to know about Anything, Whatever.....

Now you no need to fruss to make a choice between coke, pepsi, 7up or whatsoever drink....Just pick up Anything for carbonated drink and Whatever for any non carbonated drink....haha...You won't know what inside it until you taste it..

This idea seem not bad though...But i m thinking how long can this last before people coming back to their normal herbal tea and coke..haha....Recently I went to Singapore and just for the fun of it, I went into shopping centre and come up with Anything...Of course, I was the person who promote it to my friends there...Just because i like the concept not because of the drink...

On that night, again i need to headache of what to drink so i choose whatever...So what do I get inside it...For anything that I drink, I think it was 7 up since it was clear water and doesn't look like coke...anyway it taste like 7 up and also pepsi twist....Only then I know that my taste bud is a bit useless as I cannot identify what drink it was....For Whatever, I got chrysanthemum tea...WHF..out of so many flavour i get Chrysanthemum....

So after 2 trial, I already get bored and I go back to herbal tea and coke...wahahahaha....

But imagine going to grocery shop and tell the seller that u want anything....How about replying the drink counter taukey that you want whatever....Imagine what is their reply....If you think I m fooling u all, OK ok....I show u photo...hehe...I m not those blogger that will cheat my viewer...opps..Did i just describe myslef as blogger!!...opps...hehehe...

No comments: