Today is the time that I really dun understand what the hack I was doing. Spending hours and hours to thinks of one stupid transaction just to verify that the amount written is correct seem damn difficult...
After been lecture by my dedicated senior, I still a bit blurr and keep on bugging my senior...wahaha....I feel like I am really a dumbass...Never in my life, I am doing sonething that I can't really know what I m doing...It really seem like Audit is not my field...wahaha....what else can I survive in accounting if audit, costing and tax also cannot do properly...haiz...
Damm....today damm worried and frustrated because can't figure out how to solve the outstanding amount...I am so frustrated that those 4 letter words all come out already include the big fat F**k and Sh*t...Not forgeting when the aircorn at the client place was not cold enough to cold down my temper....
Haiz.....should not use those bad word in my blog lo...hehe...okok...sorry..anyway new day new beginning....new mistake mean new learning....Hope the best will come tomorrow...Still new in audit so cannot make comment...maybe this is just a small obstacle that I need to face....Many many many else will come later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Einstein said
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
I say that
audit: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
All the accounts are prepared by accountants and we know that it is highly impossible that it will get wrong. Yet we keep checking and checking and checking the accounts. Argh~ok, end of the day, we still need ppl like you and me to audit. Just in case lar~haha
Post a Comment