Today is a busy day as I need to rush for my final audit. My manager will come in anytime by now to check how far have we been doing our work and we have so many things undone…
So to make things faster I ask the general staff, a old malay guy roughly at the age of retirement to find all the invoice that I already highlighted. It wasn’t much but it will certainly take time for people like me who don’t really familiar with the filing system…So I just hand in the 20 invoice number that I want so he can help me up..He is really good person and he will never say no to us. I never ask him to do the finding since I am here a week ago till today.
I really feel guilty asking a old man to do what I suppose to do but on the same time, I am really busy and the finance manager inform me that if I need any document in the filing area, I can always ask him to find for me…What make me feel guilty is not that the task is taking his time but he need to walk from his table to the photocopy machine which was about 15 metre away…I know it was 20 foot step away but imagine 20 x 20 x 2 = 800 foot step just for the 20 document I want….haiz…
You might be imagine why the uncle want to walk so many time…why not he just find all 20 invoices and photocopy in 1 time….if he do that, he will be wasting more time to filing in again and then put back those heavy file….He must have his own reason for doing that…Moreover he eat more salt then I eat rice in this task….respect him….Damm I feel so guilty yet so innocent…haiz…Worst of all the filing area is kinda small and narrow and he need to kneel down when the file was actually very low…Sad…Damm this make me more guilty man….haiz……if this is worst…the upcoming is even terrible…My senior throw in hundred and hudred of vouching document to him…haiz…since it was also part of my job so I help up also lo….pity him le….sad….
People said 1 tree can only produce 700 piece of A4 paper…which I am not really know whether it was true or not….If it was true, this few days I already cut down few trees…everyday, I just use paper, photocopy and even fax…so at last without notice I already use 2 or 3 trees…Dun believe…see this
All this is photocopy item lolx...but i still think we cannot run paperless audit...we can just delete any item if we want...but if got documentation using paper, at least it was much much secure..
25/01/08
Today is a crazy crazy day. Supposedly today is a last day for us to audit the company and next week we will be transfer to another client. Due to the late confirmation and management staff which was not really cooperating, we find it difficult to finish up our finding by today. Nevertheless, meet the stupid “Ms Misai” to get the document that she didn’t give me since the first day I get into that office…Again, I was shoot by the stupid idiot Ms Misai who always thought auditor was F**king annoying…
Ok…Ok…that was too much so today what happen to me is really a disaster…I do vouching for almost 200 invoices…..Crazy? Wait!!! I do it not once, not twice but three time….I was even found sitting on the floor doing vouching where the HR manager pity me so much….So end up she scold those staff which was not cooperative and it was done in front of the Briton Director… hehe…Another 2 more day, we will conclude the company audit and move to another….
Anyway the thing that i hate aout vouching is not because of time consuming but look at this shelf...so small..
Don't believe your eye??...I put a 15cm ruler as a measurement..The most, it will be 45cm...can u imagine me, a 70kg guy with 32 waist length going inside to find 200 x 3time = 600 invoices???
Ok ok...Next time if you hear that any audit firm wanna sell away their laptop, dun buy it la...can u imagine we on it for at 8 - 10 hours per day non stop...Even my laptop look so "OLD"
So on….catch up later
I believe my reader already got tired with my blog posting about my job for few weeks so days to come I will not emphasis on my job but rather other stuff in my life…
No comments:
Post a Comment