Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bersih sebersih-bersihnya

Am i gonna write in malay language today...haha...dun get shock with the malay title I put up...

lately I have chance to watch television (thanks to boring life in Sri Permaisuri) and I saw this detergent advertisement. This cloth detergent keep on said Bersih...bersih... so it remind me of the yellow gathering for cleaner election and demand for electoral reform...so today i visit their website since I am too free and is ublic holiday today..

haha...nice finding when I visit their website...since i was still underage to vote, which also mean I was not eligible to even talk about politics then...hehe...anyway they are going to have 2nd gathering (23 February) and this time it will be held at some open venue such as Merdeka Square, Bukit Jalil or Stadium Merdeka as responds to the promise from our beloved 'Pak Lah' that if they want to protest or gather, they are allow to if only it will not create traffic problem so BERSIH is going to apply for any of this 3 venue to gather....which I believe they won't allow la...haha....what to do...DEMOCRATIC country ma....

Just hope that I no need to work on that day because I believe that they will fail to get the venue and they will surely end up in jalan sultan ismail or near SOGO...which will create terrible traffic for me....might kena the biochemical water as well...haha...opps...maybe u can even find me wearing yellow formal wear to work then join them as well....who know...haha..

No comments: