Yeah...today public holiday and of course is time to relax and sleep....hehe....
Today morning, I wake up quite late as it was a holiday and I don't need to work...yeah...That is fun....Zhe Quan, my ex-roommate come over to sleep because he was doing audit near my place so I invited him to overnight here since it is a public holiday. However sadly, one of my housemate need to work today as she need to rush for the final audit of a public listed company...I can expect that I would be like her in one week time when I start doing final audit in Shah Alam...
Today breakfast was really one of the best...We go to Taman Connaught to eat dim sum...after rounding and rounding to find a parking, I end up there enjoying dim sum with my 2 friends, Nicholas and Zhe Quan. I meet my senior there as well but I think he didn't saw me...
After dropping both of them in Tasik Selatan, I drive to KTAR Hostel where I help my sister to shift the room..She is graduating very soon and thus she need to shift part of her stuff back to Klang. This mean, today I spent my afternoon in Klang with my parent. So what did I do in Klang for few hours??? hehe.... nothing much except to be a pig of course, sleep, eat and watch TV....
After my dinner, I drive back and wallalalala here I m writing this blog...hehe...
Life is getting adventurous day by day....working if really fun but tiring...I do enjoy my life. BDO iss really good palce to learn...My senior all comment about my move, they ask me to accept EY offer because it was much reputable than the current firm I work, BDO...However, it was undeniable that if I wanted to learn, BDO is really the place...The senior is good, too good....the manager and director also treat us very well...I already start doing a lot of jobs in audit and also allow to do statutory audit alone yesterday...Really fun to work alone because nobody is instructing what I should do....hehe... OF course I have been working with the company secretary and they were not as bad as I expected before I start do audit.
If you ask me whether I do live my life to the fullness, without regret I say yes, I do....I really enjoy my life now...Being with some of my friends, going to work together (although we come back at different timing), stay away from family but still able to back every week and yeah, what else beside enjoying my life....Life is normal but getting more 'happening'....If I would stay In klang for sure my parent would be worried that I come back at different timing due to the nature of the job...hehe....seeing parent worried make me guilty and that why I decided to be in KL...
What eles?? ACCA....erm....my friend told me it was a long lecture....few hoursssss continuous....my god!!! no choice i have to do it on July...Although the registration is still allow now, but I think, I should enjoy and settle down first....
Starting from today I will be sleeping alone as my roommate is gone to Brunei until Chinese New Year...yeah....hehehe....anyway my new roommate, Nicholas always not at house so I already numb with roommateLESS....wahaha...sometime when he in I lagi tak boleh tidur...hehe...
Misses Sg Long so much...The house and my ex-roommate....haha....love those time we crap and talk nonsense...wahaha...Yeah...of course I do miss my baby in Sg Long, non other than my own society, Accounting society lo..Don't think nasty OK..I dun have girlfriend in Sg Long not like Nicholas who sorok a girl in Sg Long secretly like our 'Datuk Sri'....Opps...tersalah type la..(dun arrest me lo...i dun mean him, i mean xxx)
Is time to study my audit assignment for next week...need to do some research lo...hehe...so see ya next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment