People have been asking me about my resolution of the year....For me, after living in this world for the past 20 years, never I have a real resolution because I never thought it will be useful for me...Till today, I still hold on to this principal...
However, after rethink for few times this year....I think human must change and since I must also plan for my future why not I really have a proper resolution which is measureable and can be achievable...Additionally putting it in my blog will surely motivate me to achieve my target as thousand and thousand of people will saw my resolution ( i doubt whether got hundred people view my blog lolz)....Anyway I will review it back year year to see whether my resolution is achived or not....
So what will be my resolution this year....huh...i wonder....
1. I will start to take P1 and P2 for my ACCA on July intake and pass it without any failure....
2. I will start to save my first RM7500 by the end of December....(i know that was small sum of money but sadly, I got PTPTN to give back lolz)
3. I will post at least 100 posts in this blog and make the blog a well known blog...hehe...
4. I will start to read book....At least 3 books by the end of the year....I m not talking about text book or story book...more to management and leadership book
5. I need to master my Japanese Language and improve my mandarin reading....Oh yeah...hope this will be reality...
6. I hope I can be promoted to higher position by the end of the year..and of course increment in salary as well lo...
7. Since I have my dad car now, I should be responsible for the installment as well...SO my 7th resolution is of course to be financially sound to make sure I can finance the car by June
8. I must at least do 1 charity work in the year....eg: AIDS day, WWF fund, go for famine...etc...
9. Earn the first RM 100 from adverlets....Sorry to say my blog wasn't that popular so it was damm difficult even to earn 1 cent from them lol...
10. I must loss 8kg in 1 year time....OMG!!people is calling me Fatty nowadays...I m that fat??
11. I must go gym or swim at least 1 time per week starting next week....Just to make sure I m healthy....Not forgot that I must take at least 1 fruit and vege...( i know 1 vege and 1 fruit is not enough...but people like me who is meat oriented or should be call carnivor is very difficult to be seen chewing green grasses)
12. My finale of my resolution which is also 12nd resoultion (1 resolution per month..wahaha) is of course make sure that at least 9 of the resolution is achieved by the end of 31 dec 2008, 11.59pm...
Ok la...since everyone know my resolution now...I must make sure I can achieve my target...I should start chewing vege by now and jump into the swimming pool...wahaha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wil honestly ADVICE...no more like TELL YOU...take P2 on its own, because its a killer subject!!!
P1 is Corporate Governance, take it with P3, then its not so taxing..
P2 is very very very VERY, did I say "EXTREMELY" hard!!!!!
Post a Comment