Yeah....Finally a connection in new house....
Wanted to post a blog on sunday morning before we move in but somehow the blog know it was too emotional post so it can't be post as my computer was hang...hehe...so tak jadi to post it lo..
Now in new house, Sri Permaisuri. A nice place and very nice house although if compare to SG Long, this is like 'cheap' place...hahaha
Start working already...Was a nice job...So many thing I would like to tell but my finger is just too tired to type...3 days had passed and I really learn a lot..First day was orientation and it was really brief and short..We just shake hand with almost all partners and staff...hand also tired after shake so many people hands...Then some briefing again and there we go...On the Job....I was put under a very new senior which will be conducting new audit in one small company. I will be running crazily next two week..hehe...
There is no table for new comer like me but the seat beside my senior is empty so I can sit at such a big table enjoying my life doing my work..Really nice...Then the tea lady or the 'nice aunty' always make coffee and tea for me without me asking her...she treat me very well le....First day she ask me whether wanna have tea and then she come out with a cup of tea and say ' today first day work lo so wish you can success in this company' and smile...hehe...so happy le..
I just do some casting, filing, checking the amount, cross referencing and some admin work...like kuli also la...wahaha...but because of my mouth i gonna die next week...Like most ppl said ' kerana mulut, badan binasa'. My manager ask me whether i do training internship before and I go sibuk sibuk tell him that I got do company secretary for 3 month and on the spot, he ask the senior to teach me do statutory audit and I have to do it alone next week....What the hack!!!....SO had just rush the ICT manager to give new laptop to me so I can travel with it next week....sweat...16 company to audit in 5 days time....fortunately 15 of them got senior guide and another 1 will be alone...
anyway...so many things to write but so many people is chatting with me in msn...what to do, already 1 week didn't online and everyone is asking about my job..hehe...Will be updating my blog to update my daily life.....hehe
Next week will be busy like hell and no more table for me because another senior will be start working....sad....
k la....neeed to cabut because so many people msn me..wahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So how's the feeling of wearing BDO lanyard and working in "EY" ?
Interesting huh? kekekekekke
Post a Comment