Too bored of listening to TGI Friday huh? Now how about O.M.G.I. Friday…
Friday evening is always the time you look for after a long weekday of work….yeah…it was…till today…Despite that I still able to come back quite early (8pm++), I still consider today as bad luck day….sobz sobz…
Actually I got a lot of things to blog this few days but due to time constraint, I only can update once in a while…hehe…
Yesterday morning, when I was going to client place to audit, somehow I saw reddish item on the road…since our car was speeding at 100km per hour, I can really see what is that but I guess that was a human colon from an accident earlier….I saw some broken glass on the highway which I believe is from car mirror and some leftover of plastic material which look like motorcycle structure. Ok…maybe I think too much…so back to the real story of my stupid Friday…hehe
Today I wake up quite late around 6.20am. Being person who like to take my time, I have to rush my time to make sure I was ready by 7am to meet my senior. Well enough that my senior already waited me at a mamak stall while he have his breakfast and for me, I skipped my breakfast for the first time this year and I only have a small cup of MILO as my breakfast…I dun want to eat at that mamak as it was terribly expensive and not nice at all…
Back to client place, my senior instructs me for a new assignment and I have to travel around whole over the factory and office… Is not about the walk that I don’t like but the feeling of me causing trouble to the staff that I care so much…Being an auditor of course we need to dig out any single piece of information and document…Is like doing my thesis again but I still prefer warehouse than searching office…
Some of the staff are very friendly and some are now…Mind you! If you want to become auditor better brush up your soft skills… So today my first stop as usual the finance office and search for ermm ermm (secret) documents. Then I proceed to purchase department where I meet a lady but very manly lady. The staffs already warn me to be nice to her or I will be ‘slaughter’ into pieces and make into human char siew pau… That really scary…The moment I walk in the room I can feel that it was like a ‘bilik mayat’. Damm scary…The room is so cold…very very cold…Once I ask for the document I want, she didn’t even to border me and another manager show me the file that I need…and of course worst part is I have to share the same table and sit face to face…hehe…but worst part of all, the air-corn is actually blowing so heavily at my face and my hand that I was almost freeze like an ice. The work that supposes to take 2 hours, I manage to done by 1 hour due to the ‘dead’ place. Another staff inside the room already wear 2 jacket and she look like those Arabian mummy....What to do…the manager still so feel hot although it was dam cold inside….might be her hot temper that can’t even been cold down by the room air-corn…another nightmare in this room is that the 2 phone will never stop ringing…Could not believe that the company did purchase a lot ar…
Then I went to store keeping room to do vouching and worst part of all is the voucher was not pre-number…of course this is not the company problem as the number was actually from their supplier..So it was kinda messy and I need to find out 70 of them…That doesn’t sound bad enough? Is Ok…The worst part there is a very good actor in the room which was dam lazy but keep on act like she was the queen…So end up I was so annoyed by her behavior…
Then I back to the purchase department to meet the tomboy to confirm the document that went missing…She sarcastically said that I didn’t check properly and the document was inside…Ok fine.. It might be my mistake so I check again…Smartly that I already fold small part at the other document pre numbered before and after of the document which was missing. Well, someone had just slip in the document as I was in another department…She then said “next time check nicely, waste my time to recheck”..Opps here she come again….haiz…Just to lazy to tell her that I already do marking…scare she will scold back for folding the document for no reason …hehe
Back to finance department…My comeback was not been greet with welcome but tears…lot of tears…I thought someone just passaway…Mana tau rupa rupanya 2 staff gaduh….haiz….susah susah… The gals that I suppose to get the documents is crying and of course I know she must be wrong again as she was really careless and worst part…dam lazy…as predicted she mogok kerja for 1 whole day so I only can get the document on Monday. Since I resist want to do the thing faster, I find other staff to help me up…They also pity me la since they know I got deadline and some more the bugger staff mogok kerja due to her own mistake som more….haiz…
And that was my half day before lunch….After lunch things get worst as more and more problem occur…haha…it was because the some of the malay worker go prayer and just missiong in action…I wonder whether they can get good result in MIA or not since they always MIA…hehe…Ok la…I was actually using my overtime in client place to update my blogs de…so gotta go…senior is looking at me now…wahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment