Sunday, January 27, 2008

I have short memory

Ask me what I do one minute ago...I might said, i really forgotten...Yeah...This really happen to me when I lock my car door but after one minutes in the house, I need to walk out to my car to see whether I lock my car already or not...Damm I have short memory...But that was small things....Big things like where I go, what I eat and how to drive, etc, I never never forgot....Same case if I kills a fish, if I chat something important or gonna make big decision, I will never never forgot...Human brain is too small so I think I really cannot put in so many things..

Human always forgot...Even important things like VK Lingam, people also tend to forgot...Imagine some Dato' Sri said that he forgot that he was actually 'the man in the tape' or someone said 'AP...Isu AP untuk kereta??Apa itu AP??'....Things like that we cannot just lupa...hehe...Mahathir said 'Melayu mudah lupa'...Not really true until he prove that he is also malay...A true Malay by saying 'Saya tak ingat'....What the hack...he is like slapping himself...



Nah...no matter how he forgot, let us not forgot what he had done to our country in 22 years of tenure of service...We won't have F1 if not him, no 2 jagung which was 88 storey high, no multimedia super corridor, no LRT, and people might still think we are living on the tree...If he mudah lupa, then people will thought Malaysia is above Singapore, beside Indonesia and below Thailand...So where is Malaysia?? still above Singapore, beside Indonesia, Below Thailand, country with most pirated VCD, protest protest and protest...

Malaysia...I cinta you...sebab i tak kan lupa Malaysia was actually above Singapore...hehe...Nah....I still love Malaysia because in Malaysia, I feel so warm and welcomed...






1 comment:

Kent 阿健 said...

our current PM is sleepy. That's why the ppl send him pillow~
our former PM is forgetful~
Oh Malaysia~ Tanahairku~~